Monday, May 17, 2010

Reflections. Oric Gets an Osode.

Chat Frequency - 386027
Conversations with NPCs - 51913
Parties Joined - 2192
Alliances Joined - 345
Battles Fought -45704
Number of Times KO-'d - 1739
Enemies Defeated - 23921
GM Calls - 18

I really am going to attempt to start updating Astral Flow more despite having a computer that is completely unreliabe. In spit of now posting regularly doesn' necessarily mean I've been dead. I've actually been accomplishing a lot in game ever since my last post. Some of the more major things I've accomplished recently have been finishing my Summoner Merits. My White Mage merits are coming along quite nicely, my Group 1 is capped and I am 5/10 on my Group 2. Dragoon on the other hand...still a while to go.

Gear wise, I finally got a pair of Nashira Gages for my Summoner, one of the items I've been wanting ever since I started attending Limbus. Shortly after that I got a Nashira Turban, well, mainly since nobody else lotted.

And, to sum up other in game happenings, since I'm one of the few Summoners on Shiva who doesn' have Alexander and Odin, Oric have progressed a lot in the ToAU storyline which I'm really liking. Currently we're on ToAU 42 and then its onto the famous ToAU Missions No. 44 Nashmeira's Plea battle. We're hoping to finish by the end of this week.

Recently, which is pretty much yesterday, our LS has our BIG FUCKING EVENT day which consisted of a Kirin that started two hours later than we originally planned. I'll be the first to admit that it was a really sloppy job, especially dealing with his lesser God pets. Surprisingly, we ended up recovering from our sloppy start and finished slow, but strong. Got some really good drops, mainly including Kirin's Osode which went to Oric, now he doesn' feel so n00b without his Shair Manteel and a pair of W. Legs didn' go to Bennei. Dynamis - Beaucedine tonight, so we'll see how that turns out. Was really hoping for a Dynamis - Xarcabard since near everybody needs relic from there, but, hey, what can you do?

P.S. Oric just got a pair of Goliard Clogs from Nyzul. Yeah, pretty Bard in a matter of sixteen hours.

"Oric is a sexy Bard, doo dah HEY! doo dah HEY!" - Oric >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment