Monday, November 9, 2009

5:46:50

Ever since Seraphe stepped out as our sixth member of our Chains of Promathia static we switched our times and gathered on Saturday and Sunday. I'm honestly thinking that there is somebody out there who doesn't want us to finish CoP.

On Saturday, we realized that Ixidor wasn't able to log into PlayOnline, let alone FFXI so until he got everything settled out we figured we'd just go ahead and farm Sea for a bit. A few mobs later and I was able to finish geting my Korin Obi made :)

Saturday's Limbus run went just as well and Aylah even got one of the items to upgrade her AF so thats good.

Sunday a few of the members in KurokajiSyndicate had pops for Sarameya, my first actual large ZNM and zerg attempt. They went down with little trouble All was good, I'm still pissed my dad took my PS3. This is a worthless post and I'm waiting for step two of the update to download to my PC. Which is, yeah, just like the blog title says is remaining =/

No comments:

Post a Comment