Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Loss

Sunday night our usual group got together to do a few Royale Ramble runs and I must say that we've pretty much perfected it. Our group tonight was Meph as PLD, Bennei as WHM, Oric as PUP, Sheeshmaru as SAM, a Mithra from the LS as MNK, and me as SMN. All in all, the runs went incredibly well except during my run. We had one wipe but it was nothing that we couldn't recover from. We ended up winning and I had Oric hold some of the items in the treasure chest for me but then the unimaginable happened. Items dropped fast and filled up my inventory and I ended up losing my O. Ingot. I'm just lucky that I'm not piss ass broke or workin' on Marduk's Tiara or something along those lines. I still made 30k from doing runs and other items that dropped to me. Better than nothing, right.

I was hoping that Monday would end up better and in a way but not much better. It was TraumaCenter/KurokajiSyndicate's first Dynamis-Beaucedine run in a while and I was @1 for the Cleric's Briault which is, really, the only piece of WHM that I really WANTED aside from the Cleric's Pantaloons. The run went absolutely fabulous with Oric finally getting his Pantin Tobe and Bennei getting her Duelist's Tabard. It was on one of our last few fulls when I see that the Cleric's Briault dropped. I honestly, jumped and was so ecstatic. Oric, along with Bennei and Lavera all sent me /tells saying to "Go, go, go lot! Ani lot!" Its common rule for Astrael to announce who can lot first so I waited then she only said Lchan, the other Mithra who was @1 for WHM. I thought there was a mix up and that she missed what I wanted. So I asked and just then she broke the news that, "I'm sorry, Ani ;-; but Lchan has more points" I was devastated because I completely forgot we only had points for the Northland areas and I'm pretty sure if I was able to lot I would've outlotted her. None the less, {Carbuncle}ations to Lchan. Hopefully it will drop next time.

Enough bitching for one night. Its time for mine and Oric's first ever Limbus run ;)

P.S. Best quote ever while we were on the discussion of Oric taking my gil BUT he paid me back for the Condenser and half of the Azoth

"I'm like the drug addicted, alcoholic cousin that needs money all the time in our FFXI relationship. And he's the rich uncle."




1 comment:

  1. Aw. ;; Sorry you didn't get briault. When you do get it, don't sell your nobles, though! So many WHM make the mistake of doing that. D:

    Ew, that really sucks that O. Ingot fell. >< That would make me a little bummed out.

    Good luck in limbus!

    ReplyDelete