Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Okay, I'm going to start with the fact that my laptop is really pissing me off. Now, I can still play FFXI on the PS3, but I use my laptop to mainly search quests, items, and talk on Skype. The problem started a few months ago actually, at random times my laptop would just shut down. Back then it wasn't too bad but this month its been horrible.

On Saturday after the concert, I came home and Letira told me that Aylah got 75PUP. {Carbuncle}ations Aylah, especially on being able to wear your sexy Pantin Taj and Tobe. Let then went on about asking if I wanted to get on FFXI and do some FoV in the Valley of Sorrows. I had the house to myself so I logged on, switched to Summoner and met them in Terrigan.

Everything was going fine for a while, but soon I started disconnecting from the game. I'm guessing this was from having te PS3 in my room, which is downstairs. This hasn't happened before though, so I moved the PS3 upstairs into the computer room. Just then, my laptop just kept shutting down. Three times in a row it did, after two books I decided to call it a night.

The next day I was tempted to do something I never thought I'd do, which is level my White Mage past 37. The reason I did so was pretty much because everybody in my LS says that I make an excellent WHM and it'd be a waste not to level it. They needed a main heal so I figured I'd help them out. The party was PUP, WAR, PLD, DRG, SCH, and myself as WHM. I think I like WHM better when I'm partying with friends, especially when they know what they're doing.

We leveled so fucking fast and it was such an enjoyable party despite not being able to communicate on Skype. Thats pretty much how the rest of the night went. I got 40WHM I decided to call it a night and try to get more help with my laptop because the first time I called 'customer service' I really didn't get that much help. Ixi tried his hardest to help me out, but it wasn't any use, my laptop is done for.

On Monday, I started off going to help Oric get his buffer back from Nyzul on Saturday. Also, {Carbuncle}ations on getting your Main Gauche, now only 14k WS Points to go. Aylah got a party and got 71THF and Oric went to go swimming after we got a buffer. Thats when I saw somebody shout for Nyzul Isle Floor 1-5. Now, my only 75 jobs are BLM and SMN and those aren't necessarily considered 'good jobs' for Nyzul but I asked. I got in, and decided to go SMN/SCH. Lets just say, it was awesome. I thought SMN is very nice in Nyzul and the SAM sent me a /tell saying that I did a great job that day. We completed floor 1-5 on our second try so I'm glad about that :D

Okay, I think thats all for now, and I apologize if this post seems messy. I'm in my powerpoint class typing this. Hopefully I'll have my laptop fixed by Saturday and CoP Static.



No comments:

Post a Comment