Thursday, May 28, 2009

How Nanako Got Her Groove Back

Since I recently started blogging, I haven't really had much time to rant about my NPC Fellow. It wasn't until last summer that I actually acquired my Signal Pearl after months procrastinating to do so.

At first, I followed Master Godfrey's advice to make my fellow more of a 'shield' style fellow and did so by creating a Galka named Zoldof. Now, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't really feeling him so Oric and I went to redo the first three quests in order to reobtain out Signal Pearls.

This time I went with a female named Nanako, Hottie Nanako. In case you've never watched the show Shin-Chan, Hottie Nanako is the Nohara Family's neighbor whom Shin has a crush on.

Anyway, at first I kept her as the shield style and lets just say she never lasted all fourteen kills. Just recently I changed her to fit the healer role and I think thats what I'm going to keep her as.

Back to yesterday, I still needed to get the rest of my Zeni for our attempts at Chigre and Ob later this week. I headed up to Whitegate to see what type of mobs Sanraku wanted pictures of since I didn't get any photos of Wamoura yesterday. Ryo let me know that Sanraku needed pictures of beastmen in the Sahagin family.
That would be an easy one, I changed to Summoner, grabbed my signal pearl, and took the free OP Warp to Yuhtunga Jungle.

I called Hottie Nanako, summoned Carbuncle, and we continued to kill the Sahagin around the area. I have to say, that I love Nanako set as smooth healer. She started buffing with Protect II and Shell and saved me from not having them. (I subbed BLM for a quick warp)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I decided to try getting pictures of higher level Sahagin in SSG. We started making our way down past the Ornamental Door where I saw another Black Mage taking pictures. Now, for some reason I decided to go ahead and pull the Delta Sahagin. I followed Carbuncle back to the Ornamental Door and got a quick lulz when they both came running back through the door.

I finished off my remaining soul plates on that mob and Hottie Nanako also reached level 34 and some hot new armor . I warped back to Windurst and had Ibwam take me back to WG where I continued to trade Sanraku my Zeni. Once all was traded I was left with 1499 Zeni. I'm not sure what I want to spend it on yet, the first thousand is going to a Hellcage Butterfly for Vulpangue and if I don't get the drop I want, yes thats you Karura Hachigane, I'll probably get another one.


Photobucket


Thanks for reading, and I'll post pictures once I get home ;)
I'm at school in my study hall now!
1.5 more days left tile summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment