Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Waking the Beast

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been incredibly busy. Now that school is finally out for the summer, I can blog on time.

Last Friday, it was Dynamis - Windurst time and I still needed my Summoner's Spats. I don't really think they're the best piece out of the relic set, but since the Evoker's Spats don't stack with the accuracy from the Summoner's Gloves, I'd figure I'd go ahead and put points n them so at least I'd match :)


It was really one of our better runs yet, I think. Aylah got her Pantin Dastanas and Oric got his Argute Loafers which made them both 5/5 on their relic sets. On our last few pulls the Summoner Spats dropped and they were mine, making me 4/5, I still need my Summoner's Horn.

On Saturday, I woke up pretty late and got one of the best tells from Oric:


Oric>> zomg! Somebody is shouting for Waking the Beasts, go, go, go, go!


I ended up joining their alliance and over the next two days, I got all the eyes for the final battle against Carbuncle, whom we'll be fighting this Saturday. So far I really like the storyline associated to this quest as Carbuncle being a false God, and I'm excited to see how it plays out :)


Now, this week so far has been amazing. My last day of school was on Tuesday and my ZNM LS decided to fight a few NMs. We had two successful Obs, {Carbuncle}ations Aylah on your Gunguil Earring and we also had a successful Chigre fight, that almost went bad. Real life things happened so we didn't get to fight Vulpangue. I will have my Karura Hachigane one day >:)


Later that night, I did the Up In Arms BCNM with Sano and Fki since Fki guaranteed 300k even if we didn't get the drop. After that was Dynamis - Xarcabard. I only had four points for Tuesday's Dynamis and somehow I got this beauty:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm so happy, that makes me 5/5 on my Summoner Relic!

And on to other news, FFXIV is revealed and I think it looks awesome so far. Very reminscient of the FFXI original trailer. So, I think I'll try it out when it gets released, just everybody being a beginner in a large, vast new area excited me, plus everybdoy from my static says they want to try it too. Starting out with friends is always good :D Can't wait for SE's Booth at E3 today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, and I love the logo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment