Monday, July 13, 2009

J'adore DIORite

I need to quit procrastinating so much when I write my posts.


I'll go ahead and start with Sky. If you didn't know, I had my doubts at first but now that we've done more runs I'm really glad with how the linkshell ended up. I can say that we've accomplished more than any of the previous Sky linkshells I've had.

Seraphe had me come as Black Mage this time and I sort've enjoyed it. When everybody got there, we went up to Faust and had Seraphe explain the strategy. Easy enough, only one person didn't listen and engaged him. He died though.

Next with DIORite farming. Haha, the first time we farmed it with DynaKnights it reminded me of the Dior commercial with Charlize Theron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWJ_B7LxbY.
It was like a little merit party and we had both of the rooms open to camp in. After a few pulls we actually managed to get a DIORite to drop. Just one, but it was still a drop, none the less.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Seraphe figured that since we had so many people and a DIORite, that we should end the night with Ullikummi. I had to admit, I was just a little bit nervous but everything went as planned and we got all three of the drops. I think the Ulfheddin Axe went to Ixidor.

The next day was a bit slow, when I started with campaign and I got my next medal, so I believe I'm close to the highest available medal, until the July update that is. I did a bit of exploring this week after picking up my map of Grauberg. I picked up a Chocobo in Bastok to avoid the chigoes and hippogryphs. Grauberg is definately my favorite area in the game, hands down :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oric, Khai, and I then decided to start a party with Paladin, Puppetmaster, and White Mage and it was such a great party. I got my White Mage to level 65 and Oric got his Puppetmaster to 64. Three more levels til my Noble's Tunic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment