Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Zi'Tah Witch Project

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what a long evening of duoing Scholar with Ixidor ends up like.
It was really good experience, nonetheless, but the Lesser Gaylas turned
out to be a pain in the ass. And then we died. Luckily, there was a White Mage
at the outpost . He and his friend ran right past us. :P

So, since nobody was available on the linkshell I asked him if he could raise Ixi and me.
No answer, so I asked his friend. They were standing right in front of us.
So, after giving me a /disgusted the White Mage raised Ixi and ran off. Too bad Ixi's Scholar
is only thirty-one and he can't raise. I sent him another /tell saying Ixi didn't get raise until
thirty-five. Thanks Gass :P

No raise, luckily enough a Red Mage was on his way to Sky and gave me a quick raise.
Aside from that, we managed to level. Ixi got 32 and I got 38 and 39 considering I was
only 600tnl at start. I think I'm going to level Scholar to 75 now. I'll see after I get Accession.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment