Friday, July 17, 2009

{Um...} BCNM

These past few days have been full of BCNMs and quite rewarding too.

Khaiya had been wanting to try Up In Arms and possibly get a Kraken Club which, if it dropped, we'd split the profits.

Khaiya and I had enough seals to get an orb and we headed out to Palborough where I continued to pull a huge ass train up to Waughroon Shrine :3

Turns out that I ended up getting the wrong orb so we only had one try for that day. Yeah, I fail ;)

The BCNM was eay, the only thing that could possibly give us problems was the time limit but for both of the times we tried, one that day and one the following, we won. No Kraken Club, but we still managed 20k a fight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In case you were wondering, our set up was BLM SCH DRG. Khaiya leached as DRG but she was great, healing breath from Kocha when we were in lower health.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And on Sunday after months of Oric wanting Ni we got it!

I'll admit, I was a nervous going into Royal Jelly because it was my first time and because I hadn't played my Danceri n months.

Good news though, version update in three days.

New WotG Missions, I wish Let was back ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment