Sunday, July 26, 2009

Need Some Bait?

Carbuncle and I are really bad at fishing anything up besides monster.

If only we could fish up a Norg Shell.

I'm runnin' out of bait ;-;


Aside from the fact that I will never make a successful career out of fishing I must say that the rest of the Moogle Kupo d'Etat quests have been quite fun. They've introduced to some of the various crafts that I've never really shown interest in before such as using the HELM techniques for Welcome! To My Decrepit Domicile and chocobo digging for Shock! Arrant Abuse of Authority. However, my fishing skill is horrid. The last time I actually remember is fishing when I was still a new adventurer and I got a fishing rod off of a Goblin.

At least Bennei taught me how to properly fish. I was doing it wrong the entire time and Meph supplied me with free hatchets.


After catching just about every damn monster in that lake I ran out of bait. Trust me, I was pretty disappointed so I made started back to Norg when I realized that there was quite a gathering outside of the Ornamental Door. Before I knew it, the door had opened and I made my way through.

Off to Quicksand Caves I met up with the Goblin Geologist who, of course, needed me to gather all nine stones to put the Navaratna Talisman back together so I can help rescue my Moogle's beloved Kupuriru. Aside from the running around, gathering all the stones wasn't as bad a a level thirty cap ;)

This means that I am currently on Roar! A Cat Burglar Bares Her Fangs, bring it on Mithra. I'll end up completing a Moogle Kupo d'Etat with Bennei and Meph. That means group photo with new hats....even if they do look a bit silly ;)

1 comment:

  1. Use any rod and some bait that nothing bites on. Fly lure from the Fishing Guild in Whitegate would work. You don't need any Fishing skill to catch Norg Shells since they're items.

    "You have a good feeling!!!" in SSG = monster, so release it.

    ReplyDelete