Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anidrall has the Nyzul Isle Blues

I told you that only being level 47WHM would change by the end of the day. Oric and I are making amazing progress with White Mage and Puppetmaster. This is really the only, dare I say it, static that has worked between us. After taking a lunch break and giving me time to blog we went to look to make another party. Guess what, zero tanks. We went ahead and put our flags up and specifically asked for 44+ party invited.

We were about to call it quite when I got asked for a party invite, but he said nevermind since my search comment read 44+. I looked what level he was and saw it was 37. I went ahead and asked if he was partying in East Ronfaure [S] and to my surprise he replied "You bet we are"

Its just one of those camps I love, especially because its a camp in one of the WotG zones plus its colibri, so it was bound to be fast. It was faster than we though. Our party insisted of a WHM. PUP. RNG. RNG. SAM. and BRD. I don't care if we gimped our skills a bit, th experience was fucking amazing! I got from level 47-51 in that party and Oric is just a little bit behind as level 50.

After that, I put off Teleport - Altep and went to work on my WHM AF2 quest with Oric. Later it turned out to be a solo when I told Oric to go on a Nyzul run. We're both glad he did. He some something very special that will only want to make him level PUP ro 75 even faster. Lets just say I died when I went to kill the Abbots. I managed to aggro another one. Slept it easily but out of nowwhere came two more fucking mobs and I was destroyed. I felt like such a noob, after Nyzul Oric came to save me and we got the drop 1/3.

Oric logged and I was planning to take a trip through WG to grab a pair of moccasins off of the AH when I saw a shout for Nyzul Isle floor 20. I know Summoner isn't the most reliable, well most people don't think it is but I think it fares wel, job so I went ahead and asked. He answered real quick and I was able to come.

As usual I asked what type of role they wanted me as there and the leader said buffing with hastega and earthen ward and to back up cure. I din't have a problem with it. Our first run, 16-20 went pretty well until I was getting bombarded. As usual I used EW and I kid you not, almost ten second afterward I get a /tell "Give us hastega now" I trid explaining I still had time on my BP: Ward timer but they obviously didn't understand that. Then on our third floor which wass an eliminate all floor, I was getting told to pull as well and bring all the enemies to them. In all honesty and I'm not trying to sound conceited but I know I'm a good Summoner and I was being overwhelmed. It was seriously too much to pull, cure, and use both of my buffs. I think it was just so bad because we were on a half hour time limit. The second run, I don't even want to talk about it ;-;

Funny enough, the leader wanted to do more Nyzul with us. I really don't want to join if I'm going to have to pull as well. I didn't evn go into full detail about what shit went down. I reallly do need somebody there I know. I'm gon' see if I can get Oric and his SCH in. I was just so exhausted after the run and I felt like I just wanted to cry because I felt like it was my fault. Thank to Aara and Umi for trying to cheer me up though :)

Thats all for now....this should be listed as Wednesday as well, but I didn't post the blog until 2AM today. Until then, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment