Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Of Puks and Men

The current LS I'm in now actually had a really nice number of people show up for ZNMs yesterday. I'm guessing there were around fourteen or so people. The people who had a pop item for Chigre, Anantaboga, and Gigiroon so it ended up only two Vulpangue and an Ob for Aylah.

Now, most people know that I've been wanting the Karura Hachigane for my Summoner, well which Summoner wouldn't want it. Everybody was /NIN as recommended and we made our way our to the site. Aara and I did a /random to see who went first. Aara won.

The battle went pretty smooth until he was around 25% and he wiped everybody except the Summoners we had there. He was down to about 5% when I was killed. Haha, I only had like eleven MP left so I summoned Carby and got beat the fuck down. That was the only time I was hit during the battle. I can't remember but I'm guessing it was either Aara or Sano who finished him off with a Predator Claws and whaddya know, he dropped the K. Hachigane. So, {Carbuncle}ations to Aara. Even though I'm jealous its nice seeing another Summoner I started leveling SMN get a great piece of gear. After that we raised the dead and rested up for me to spawn the next Vulp. This fight went a lot smoother and I used Astral Flow just to be sure. Take note, only for a free Garuda, not Aerial Blast. Sano followed and we destroyed him that time, with less deaths than the first. No drop, not even a wind crystal. /sigh, at least I got the item for Sanraku. Aara's great though, she sent me a /tell afterwards that she had enough Zeni for another pop item and gladly help me out with that.

In regards to Ob, he's really week at least with a PUP in the party. Nothing dropped, just Ob's Arm. Better than nothing though I suppose, plus Aylah already had her Guignol Earring

After that there really wasn't much, Oric and I went to skill up Serenade's ranged and magic and my club skill because lets face it, I want Hexa Strike when my WHM gets that high. Once Serenade's ranged and magic were capped we decided to get ready for Dynamis - Beaucedine and take a nap before. We'd need it, 12AM to 5AM.

We went in about an hour late and I decided to go ahead and put points down on the Black Mage body, thanks to Hohito, whose blog I found as well ;) We did really good with drops that night, We got three or four BLM, three or four PUP, COR, BST, RDM, DNC, THF, two SMN, and I thats thats all. About half way through the run the power of Oric's street went out. This happens a good bit in Pennsylvania, ya' know because its shitty here. I did end up getting my Sorcerer's Coat after Hohito....yeah, I won with three points. Around 3AM I had to log off, my dad was bitching at me =/

Starting today of though, Oric and I made a party. A party that was a lot better than the one we had yesterday, only three deaths. First caused by my shitty as fuck router and the other two to aggro. Putting that aside, it was a rather nice party. I'm now WHM47 and Oric is 47 :)

Thats bound to change tonight though. lol

1 comment:

  1. Really wish you would have got it too. D: Are we doing just teir II this Tuesday, or a mixture of both? Would be cool if we could try Vulpangue again.

    Wow. Your Dyna ls drops a lot of Summoner. :O Is it currently taking members? Runs late night, which is awesome. Plus it doesn't run on same day and time as the ZNMLS. >< Like the one I'm in right now does.

    Congrats on the levels. ^^

    ReplyDelete