Monday, June 15, 2009

Serenade best watch herself

I'm blogging a bit later today, but its exciting because its Oric and my first Aht Urhgan party. Unlike our last few parties, I started this one and with a pretty good set up, I think so anyway. Our party set out to one of the lesser known Colibri camps at I-6 and just as we were about to start another party came along but thankfully they were respectful to ask if we had just started and they moved camp when I answered back.

The party started and after a minor set back with our Blue Mage using Frightful Roar next to a group of Colibri, we got back on our feet and tried again. In case you're wondering our party consisted of WHM, PUP, NIN, DNC, DRK, BLU. Now, I don't want to brag and I'm just saying this because Oric is my friend but he's a damn good Puppetmaster. His Automaton, Serenade, kicks ass. Here Daze was doing anywhere from 390-500o on these birds. I think her highest did 512? Either way, Serenade kicked ass, despite dying a few times. So most people who have said lolPUP, its probably you've yet to play the job or have partied with a bad PUP before.

Now, onto my White Mage. I feel like I've been doing a really good job controlling my hate while healing in parties., and I feel as though I'm good conserving my MP as well. Especially since I've been spoiled with Elemental Siphon and Sublimation on SMN when I did have to main heal. Today though, I've gotten hit a few times. Now, not sure if its normal but I haven't changed anything in my healing. I normally start, after party buffs of course, with casting Haste on the tank and then followed by a Regen II. By that time the mob is pulled and we're fighting, and even though we're back in Wajaom I still find myself using Cure II a lot on our tank if he gets into yellow HP and Regen II if somebody else in the party starts getting hit. I really only use Cure III when absolutely needed, another way of conserving my MP, in my opinion. A few of the times I did throw out a Cure III I got mashed, I haven't died yet but I got hit pretty bad. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or if its just typical when you start using Cure III more often. This makes me excited for the rest of my AF, -4 Enmity on the body, {Yes please}. If any of you guys have suggestions for me I'd love to hear them :)

The party ended with Oric and I both getting 56 and decided that we really needed abreak. I went ahead and made my lunch salad and finishd mowing the grass and cleaning up the house. When I came back Oric and I went to work on my Crawlers' Nest Coffer Key for my Healer's Pantaloons, this will make my third pair of spats. It took at least a half an hour to get that key and the coffer was up when we went to farm the key as well ><>

After that, the day repeated itsself. A few of us from the LS went up to Sky to get zeni from the Water Elementals, that conned as VT. The lan was to get them down to around 5% and sleep them but that didn't work out too well. In the end I had enough for two Vulpangue pop items, hopefully I'll only need one. Then after that, yeah, you guessed it, made another party. Oric and I got level 57 :) I think tomorrow morning I'm gon' start my WHM AF3 quest and farm that damn Tavnazian Bell. Wish me luck :P

No comments:

Post a Comment