Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Most people have the map to here, kids with cancer probably do"

So, over the past few days I've kept you guys informed that Oric and I were flying through the levels as White Mage and Puppetmaster. I have to say that I hate Garlaige Citadel. Its good experience and I like the location and the story behind the place but I am just so sick and tired of the level 44-50 camp in the basement. We've partied there three days in a row, one of the parties was rather slow but got us a few levels 52-54 in the past three days and we're lookin' pretty fierce in our AF ;)

I wanted to try soloing my WHM AF hat so I went ahead and headed out to Garlaige Citadel...again. I checked behind the other banishing gates and with my luck it was behind the third banishing gate so I went ahead and warped out, retraced and headed back to Garlaige Citadel [S], went through the maw, and finally back into Garlaige Citadel. I got lucky and it was right at the bottom of the steps.

Today though Oric and I finally got 54, we were planning on skipping Kuftal Tunnel altogether and long at last we've finally made it to the Whitegate levels and you know what that means, tons and tons of colibri waiting to b massacred at every pull and giving everybody a shit ton of experience. Its gon' go so fast, I can't wait until my Nobles/Blessed set.

Putting that aside, I really wish these fucking Quadavs would drop a Beadeux coffer key.

P.S. Thanks Ixi, for providing us with this blog title :)

4 comments:

  1. That font is really small, and a really bad font for reading on screen. I might read your posts if you change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read the font just fine. Just saying.

    Grats on the levels and the AF. :D I remember leveling WHM as first job to 75. I wanted to be able to wear Nobles Tunic so bad. lol Tele'd my butt off for it. XD Haven't worked so hard to get something since. Of course, then it was 700k, too.

    But still, feels so cool to finally have it. And yes, I know I'm a dork. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Aara. I'm really excited for the Nobles as well, its just a very classy looking piece of armor and last until, well forever.

    Don't feel bad, I'm a dork too :)

    Oh, and Roxy, sorry about that, on my laptop its rather big and the next size up is rather large, but I'll change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God love Ixi's shovel to the face caliber bluntness lol

    ReplyDelete