Friday, June 26, 2009

Do you feel fierce?

I didn't go to Dynamis tonight either. I don't know what it is but I haven't been able to sleep at all this week. I figured it was better to sit out this run and try to get some sleep but that didn't work.

Instead, I was on Skype with Oric the whole time telling him that he was going to get his Etoile Casaque. Oric, on the other hand, said he wasn't going to get it.

At 1:39 AM I get this message on Skype:

[1:39:10 AM] Oric: OMG idhngfidsnwe
[1:39:14 AM] Oric: ETOILE CASAQUE
[1:39:21 AM] Andrall: DID IT DROP
[1:39:48 AM] Oric: ITS MINE
[1:39:54 AM] Andrall: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[1:40:55 AM] Oric: difhidwgnegnidrgnhiefrnifnb
[1:40:59 AM] Oric: IM GONNA VOMIT
[1:41:24 AM] Oric: I BIRTHES A SOLAR SYSTEM
[1:41:26 AM] Andrall: YOU SO FIERCE AND NO MORE SH FOR YOU
[1:43:26 AM] Andrall: Girl! {Carbuncle}ations
[1:47:55 AM] Oric: birth of lamb
[1:47:57 AM] Oric: OMG BLOG
[1:58:10 AM] Oric: It's so pretty ;-;
[1:58:14 AM] Oric: I wanna wear it now!

Yeah, too bad he can't wear it now. He's in Dynamis-Xarcabard for another three hours as his Scholar. Its the one piece of relic that he wanted the most, as soon as he got the CarpeNoctem pearl hand the WotG relic was released. He had that on his priority list and now its his. Now he only needs the Etoile Tiara and he'll be 5/5 on his Dancer relic.

I think thats all. Oh, yeah, I really need to work on my entry for the Stratics quest contest. I want that Shadow Lord statue or the baby chocobo plush ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment