Monday, June 22, 2009

Waking the Beast....again

So after last night's Winterstone disaster, Seraphe said that we were going back to Ve'Lugannon Palace to try and spawn Steam Cleaner. I was put on task of sleeping the detectors and it was one of the funniest things I've seen. It reminds me of an old B horror film called Chopping Mall.

There's a scene in particular where a scantily clad teenage hoe is runnin' through the mall being chased by this crazed security robot that looks like the vacuum from the Teletubbies. Her friends are staring at her through a store window, half naked while she is being shot at by this damn robot. After getting shot once in the leg and once in the back she decides to stop, turn around, and let out a scream while the robot is still shooting at her. She then receives a laser to the head causing her head to exlode on impact. Dominated :)


Aside from that, our Waking the Beast run was a fail. We've lost at the same part of the fight, each time. Once Carbuncle is taken down to I believe 50% HP three random avatars will spawn in his place. Each of the parties were designated on one of the avatars. My party took down Titan while the others were on Shiva and Leviathan and thats when we wiped. In my opinion, I think we mainly wiped because of simple mistakes.

/sigh

Be careful! There be spoilers ahead!

Will we ever stop Carbuncle's diabolical plans? I guess you'll have to find out. I think Leoheart planned another run in a week or so. The next version update feels so far away. Oric, Letira, and I are on Crossroads of Time for the actual mission arc and we're on the last Bastok [S] mission which will be finished once Let comes back. Hopefully that will be soon ;-;

Now, one thing that I've always done while we were doing the WotG missions was theorize. I think thats a word, haha. But it always gave small clues about things. The one thing was that I guessed was that Portia and Ragelise were in fact Lilisette's mother. Now depending on how far this update will take us with the missions it may or may not reveal who I think Lady Lillith really is. I think that she is actually Lilisette from not our present but the far future or possibly an alternate Vana'Diel where what happened was based on what things Lilisette may have fucked up once she travelled to the past. But thats just my thoughts ;)

1 comment:

  1. Its good that you put the warning of spoilers, but you should probably put some more empty space in afterwards to be sure...for those that would like to avoid them....also, mention what type of spoilers, in this case just saying Wings of the Goddess related would make the point

    ReplyDelete