Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wajaom Woodlands ate our tanks

I kid you not, Oric and I lost at least two tanks and multiple party members to Wajaom Woodlandss today. We were up earlier and set up a party with a rather good set up. Our Thief continued to pull and on chain five our Ninja just randomly says that he's sleepy and he needs to go. Luckily, I found another Ninja replacement who did nothing but bitch that I wasn't hasting him. I believe haste lasts three minutes, and I normally haste Ninja tanks at the beginning of every battle. As soon as he hit 75, he said he was called into work. I guess being called into work means going and leveling your level fifteen Dancer. I can't complain, I got level 58 on the last mob, but still thats bullshit.

Party disbanded so Oric and I took a lunch break and decided to go farm my Tavnazian Bell. I was dreading this, considering it took us three hours to farm two for Yukkari and another member from our old LS, TheEmeraldSpiral but Oric and I got lucky going 1/4 on the bell.

After that we made another party, which included a PLD, RDM, BLU, PUP, SAM, and WHM. Nice set up, right? I thought so too. Oric and I thought the RDM was dual boxing between herself and the RDM and especially since they both started disconnecting after a few pulls. After that we lost our Samurai. Would Oric every get 58?! Of course we would :) We found reps and most would consider it an unorthodox party but it was NIN, WAR, PLD. BLU, WHM, and PUP. We destroyed, it was such a great party.

Then after wearing that damn Seer's Tunic from level twenty-nine to fifty-eight, we finally went and fought the NM for my WHM AF3 quest and in all honesty, I was rather disappointed with the WHM AF Quests. The BLM one was decent, loved the SMN quests, but this one was just boring especially the final cutscene! Special thanks to Hatsuharu, Blackodin, Azalynn, and Oric for helping me :)

ZNMs were cancelled for today due to lack of people showing up :( but instead I went to help Az with Shiki. Haha, that was the most fun I've had camping Shiki. I was standing on the stairs with the Dancer and I noticed something pop behind me! It was fucking Shiki! I could've shouted out every obscenity when I saw him. I quickly threw a Carby at him and engaged and hit! I got the claim! During the battle though, the other group we were camping against decided to try and kill us by pulling a train of weapons through us. Dumbasses didn't succeed and got theirselves killed and didn't get a raise before I warped out.. We ended up killing Shiki but nothing dropped. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. More NM killing, went to help Oric with Valkurm Emperor but he didn't pop and we had Dynamis in an hour so we decided to call it a night. In the end, I decided to sit out on Dynamis-Xarcabard because my BLM's buffer is low...really low, I'm talkin' three digits. I need to work on that. I hope you get your Etoile Casaque, Oric! Good-luck!

1 comment:

  1. Your luck with parties is, as usual, much stranger then mine XD

    Though if I was in your shoes with that nin that got...."called into work"... I'd have sent him a tell: "So your job is to play FF huh?" ...probably even throw in some crap about trying to hide being an RMT by leveling normally, or something. But hey, I'm a cynical bastard lol

    ReplyDelete