Saturday, June 27, 2009

Now, {Viper Bite}

I finally ended up getting some sleep this morning. Even though it wasn't much, it was better than running on nothing the entire day. When I woke up, however, I was sad to hear that the Dynamis LS was going to split after this month's schedule was over. I almost regret not going to last night's run, but what can I do. Real life comes first. This Tuesday is Xarcabard and that upcoming Friday will be the last run, Dynamis - Bastok which is the first Dynamis run they did.

Its funny, when we first applied we were constantly waiting to be accepted and the day we did, I got this hilarious message:

"OMG! We're in! Now we have the pleasent task for getting to CoP 3-5 to be able to do any Dynamis. We wont be able to go on Saturday becuase its in Beaucedine and we have to beat all the cities to be able to enter that =/. oh well, that just gives us more time to get the CoPs done and get a nice buffer ^_^. I think Opinyu said that there would be people who would help us on CN get to CoP 3-5. Omg, i think i have carple tunnel or something, my wrist started hurting really bad when i was typing this. PS Hope you got your braces off ^_^"

Its sad they're splitting but in the mean time, I'm glad I got to experience these short six months with them. CarpeNoctem was such a well ran linkshell and the people there are great as well. I also can't complain for getting 5/5 Summoner relic. Its gon' be sad to see the linkshell disband though ;-;

Continuing on, Oric and I put together another Puppetmaster and White Mage party today. It was at one of those odd levels though, so we just decided to level sync down to level 56. Overall, it was a nice party. The PLD, however, kept bitching and complaining about refresh and how the Corsair's Evoker's Roll wasn't good enough. He ended up leaving and saying he needed to go. Of course he did, we saw him on the way to Oric's PUP AF3 BCNM. By the way, we fucked that Automaton up >:D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... its funny how for me, all that LS did was make me level warrior to 75 out of spite for getting its relic boots free lot =/ yet im surrounded by all you full relic people ; ;

    ReplyDelete