Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dear Valkeng,

I don't like you and I guarantee we'll kick your ass next time. Lil' punk ass Automaton, when everybody isn't 'fishing' :P

Aside from that, Oric and I took a break from leveling White Mage and Puppetmaster to go ahead and skill up in Kuftal Tunnel. He needed to skill up his Automaton's magic and I needed to skill up my club skill because I want to be able to use Hexa Strike as soon as possible. I started at a 145 skill level and when I was around 165 Oric had to leave, I went ahead and went on over to Vunkerl Inlet to as least get True Strike, which I did. SMN/NIN was fun especially with the Martial Wand.

After all of that fun, I decided that I needed some gil so I went on an avatar run with Umizawa and Oric. Since Oric was only a level 28SMN we just had him warp up and watch. I guess after PUP he's going to level SMN which will be cool. We'll probably static that with another one of my jobs as well. I'm thinking my Scholar. All of the avatar fights went smooth except for Garuda who continued to be a bitch and spam Whispering Wind. We won and all we have left is to turn in out whispers and get out 60k which will most likely go towards my Noble's and Blessed set which is coming up sooner than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment