Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sky inspired me to write a song

Actually, its the second song inspired by Sky, the first being from when Oric and I went with DynaKnights. It goes to the beat of the song Party, Party, Join Us, Join Us, which is the end theme to the show Shin Chan, one of my personal favorites. Well, here goes nothing, hope you enjoy:

Went to Sky late this evening
Linkshell was goin' farmin'
Aura Pots were rainin' from the sky
Everyone is runnin' from me
This map seems awkward to me
If this keeps on I’m sure we won't kill Zip

But then I close my eyes and try to buff

I know things are bad and getting worse

But after all this I can heal awhile

But I'm not in a party

Party Party, Please invite me

Party Party, Please invite me
Party Party, Please invite me
I can buff and DD
Party Party, Please invite me
Party Party, Please invite me
Party Party, Please invite me
I need invited please


Yo, got the pop item, Mon
Oric is buffin'
and you're just not here
Think its just me and him standin' here
An Aura Pot be castin' Flare
and nobody is here
Why don't you listen to us



Party Party, Please invite me
Party Party, Please invite me
Party Party, Please invite me
I can buff and DD

PARTY PARTY
PARTY PARTY

PARTY PARTY

You can listen to the actual song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKgRbTaKAuo

We actually didn't do that bad for a practice run. The main problem is that some people just do not listen and do not come prepared. One of our Samurai didn't bring any Silent Oils, which is uncalled for especially since we announced it to the linkshell that everybody needed them. Our Ninja, Woven, was dead for nearly a half an hour due to him and Lome getting aggro. On the plus side, we managed to get the Aura Pots to drop two Ro'Maeve Waters. One of which we used to pop Olla, which actually went very smooth.

Besides Sky, I decided to do more campaign and some Campaign Ops. Mainly Hawk Eye III (Bastok), which is incredibly easy and gives 904 Allied Notes in return. Got my Mythril Wings of Service ∮∮ and I am now 10k away from capping out my Summoner's Tier I merits.

Aside from FFXI, I want to replay Parasite Eve just by listening to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPYCwe6Vu4

Take care :)

2 comments:

  1. You have a gift for making things sound tranny dude, seriously... That said, pretty good song adaption :P

    As for Lome...well... I've heard things =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've partied with Lome twice. From what I can tell, they're cocky, but seem friendly.

    I kinda go "o cr- *smiles* Hey!! Nice to see you!" when I see them. :x

    ReplyDelete