Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{Pianissimo} {Do you have it?}

First off, I'm going to take away any statements that I've said before about not leveling White Mage past thirty-seven. Its level fourty-six right now and I really do enjoy it.

Secondly, I need to get something off of my chest. I can't stand being blamed for things that are not my fault. I consider myself good at the jobs I play and I have been told on numerous occasions that I'm good at those jobs.

On to the story, Oric and I have been leveling PUP and WHM together and have set a goal to get them sixty plus by the end of the summer. I do a good job setting up parties and today was a similar situation. I, well Oric, finished my Tele-Vahzl scroll quest and he started looking for a tank. I get a message on Skype "THERE'S A PLD LOOKING! GO, GO, GO! MAKE A PARTY!" So I did and it was a damn good party set up as well.

Our final party set up was WHM, PUP, SAM, BLU, PLD, and a BRD. We settled on going to Crawler's Nest since Quicksand Caves already have a party there and I have yet to finish that Tele-Altep quest. I'll get to that later though.

After me having to run up and down the stairs to find a stable connection we got going. We were going to the Rumble Crawler camp and after hitting the slope I sneak and invisibled Oric, the PLD and BLU used their respective ninja tool and made their way to camp.

Now, blame it on me or not but I forgot what level invisible was and the BRD already started casting sneak on the SAM so I figured he'd sneak and invisible himself. I started making way to camp following close behind Oric in case his buffs started to wear. The BRD and SAM aggroed and died. Now, I didn't have a problem. I know mistakes happened because I disconnected prior to the party starting a few times. I went back and raised them. I rested my MP and then watched the Taru proceed to run out in front of an Exoray. He died again. I raised him again. After getting MP to S/I all of us, I started to sneak and invisible the SAM. The BRD snuck himself and we started moving towards camp. Thats when I got this in the party chat:

(Tetsuetsu) What, no invisible for me?

He got himself killed by running to the camp with only sneak up and not even asking for invisible. Now don't get me wrong, I would've gladly casted invisible on him but he didn't even bother to ask.

Putting that aside we made it to camp and proceeded with slow pulls, the puller was our BRD. His first 'pull' was by running into the middle of the room with the beetles and getting aggro. After that we said no more BRD pulling. Our BLU, Drkmessiah, who was a rather good BLU said he would pull for us and things started getting better until the BRD started to pull again. His first pull went well, he got hit, no problem, I gave him a Cure II and Regen II. At about 50% of the current's mob HP, he went to pull again and failed to sleep that crawler and he died. Our BLU started pulling again and the Bard was unweakened. On our soon to be final pull, another Rumble Crawler popped right me in the middle of the fight and proceede to beat the living fuck out of me thats when all hell broke loose.

After reraising, the Taru BRD, Tetsuketsu, complained to bitch about our experience per hour when he was clearly one of the causes for that. The PLD received ballad maybe once or twice and I don't think the BLU got it at all.

I'm not the one to respond to people like that but I was so pissed that I did, and I got what I wanted out and pretty much, the final words were {Pianissimo} {Do you have it?}. Sad to say the party with potential disbanded after that, and I had one more name on my blacklist.

Hopefully ZNMs will make up for this disaster :(

3 comments:

  1. That could have been a good party if you got all the kinks out, even with the lolpup. The BRD's death was of his own making though for not asking for invis. Although I think people sometimes just assume that their healer will do it for them.

    FWIW, the BLU really isn't going to get Ballad though. After Ballad the Mage, then Minute/Madrial with Pianissimo Ballad on the PLD there's no time to cast Ballad on the BLU, even if he wasn't pulling mobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm wow dude, methinks im gonna make note of that name and just blist him once im back... i dont want to deal with that bard =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know that, Akeda. Thats the thing, I was reallly excited for the party. When we did successfully pull and kill a mob we did it quick with no problems.

    I can't lolPUP. My friend Oric plays PUP well and makes me think that those who are lolPUP just don't do a decent job with it.

    He was also in a LS I had problems with before for reasons I'm not going to discuss but I'm sort've glad we just disbanded. I don't need that, I just wanted to have fun and level some.

    Thanks for commenting by the way :)

    ReplyDelete